Red Out is a heat transfer process of removing red stains in carpet & fabric.
- Stained area must be absent of any other cleaners or residue. If present, rinse area.
- Spray Red Out (RO) with a trigger sprayer. Apply liberally to center of stain and work to outside edges.
- Work Red Out into stain with brush and place a thin wet white cotton towel over stained area. (It’s important to use proper type of towel as described in this step.)
- Fill steam iron with water and place on cotton or high setting with steam on.
- Place steam iron on wet towel and depress for approximately 20 seconds, shift towel to wet area and proceed. Continue to move towel to clean wet area.
- a) Important to keep towel wet with water.
- b) If stain is persistent, apply more Red Out, brush into stain and repeat Step #5.